Friday, November 20, 2020

Dreaming of a White Christmas

I don't think I have ever had a white Christmas. One year, we had snow flurries on Christmas Eve and I was so excited but they were gone by Christmas Day!!  Of course, growing up in FL, I didn't even see snow until I was 25 years old and moved to NC :). 

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Challenge #352
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Creative Knockouts - Winter Wonderland
As You Like It - Favorite = Snowmen or Penguins (I love all snowmen but especially this one because it has the words built directly into the stamp)

Stamps by Catherine Pooler
Birch die cut by Gina Marie Designs
Embossed in glitter black






7 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous snowman and card, hope you get a white Christmas

Bunny said...

What a fabulous card. The colors are beautiful. [Bunny]

Stampin by Genny said...

I too like the sentiment on the snowman and the wooded background is perfect for your Christmas card. So glad you were inspired to join us Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Fiona said...

Love that snowman stamp and all the glitter. We lived in Texas for nearly 3 years having moved over there from the UK. Our first Christmas there we went to the movies to see Polar Express on Christmas Eve - when we came out of the cinema it was snowing!!! It hadn’t snowed in Texas for 50 years - it was very magical - we don’t often get White Christmases here in the UK either. Thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

Jenny Engelke said...

Living in Montana I can't imagine not having a white Christmas....I have seen a few, however and it was very, very strange I have to say! Anyway, Your card is super cute and incorporates the challenge pictures so wonderfully! Thanks for playing with us at HSS!

Brenda said...

This is such a great snowman image and the birch forest seems just perfect for him. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

We didn't give you an easy choice this time, but I love what you did! Thank you for sharing your great make with us at AYLI for our snowman v penguin challenge! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Squirrel x