Friday, November 13, 2020

Celebrate

I find myself reaching for this stamp and die cut set from Concord & 9th over and over. It's so fun to create and they are always great for color challenges. I plan on making lots of these cards for birthdays for 2021. I love how it stands up and folds perfectly into a regular size envelope.

Color Throwdown - Challenge 619
Patties Creations - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - His/Hers Birthday (This is my favorite set because it's so versatile and I love how it sits up instead of folds open. It mails flat and then it kind of "pops" out).

All stamps and die cuts by Concord & 9th






5 comments:

meg said...

Another great card with this stamp and die cut set,love the colours

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous dimensional card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Vickie Z said...

Fun card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Anne said...

Thanks for entering the AYLI challenge with your fab card. Good luck!
Anne x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design here and love your style, thanks for entering your project into this month's challenge, "Anything Goes" and look forward to you joining us again.. Good luck in the final draw..

[aNNie Design team member for Pattie's Creations challenge
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}