Thursday, October 15, 2020

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge # 253 - Use Pink

At the Crafter's Cafe this week, the challenge is use pink (for breast cancer awareness month). My bff Robin fought breast cancer for 8 long years and passed away 13 years ago. I miss her so much. She was only 35 years old. I created my card using this coffee girl image by Sheep Ski Designs. For the background, I used this awesome "square dance" stencil by The Greetery. It comes in 3 stencils and you lay each one down in a different spot to get the different squares. I used 2 shades of pink, going heavier on the one pink. Both inks by Catherine Pooler.

I can't wait to see your pink creations over at The Crafter's Cafe.

Sentiment by Amuse Studio


1 comment:

meg said...

A gorgeous image and background in beautiful shades of pink and a great sentiment offering support for breast cancer awareness month