Sunday, October 11, 2020

Let's Build a Snowman

This die cut I colored with watercolors. I think this is my new favorite technique that I recently learned. I've never colored my die cuts before. Just left them "as is".  I'm getting quite the collection of Christmas cards completed and I recently found out my library is collecting cards for the troops so I will give them all my extras. 

Allsorts - Winter scene or snow
Sweet Stampin - Use your old stash (I have had this cloud stamp for many, many years)
Cute Card Thursday - Dies or punches
Happy Little Stampers - Watercolor DT

Die cut by Spellbinders
Stamped cloud background by Unity Stamps




6 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous colouring on your die cut Sherri,love the cloud stamp and your completed card

Dawn Phillips said...

fab Christmas scene hun. Love Dawn x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Kathleen said...

Great cloud background and some lovely dies. Thank you for joining our 'Winter Scene' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

What a really sweet wintry scene you have created, many thanks for joining in our 'Winter Scene or Snow' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A really cute winter scene! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!