Friday, September 25, 2020

Watercolored diecut

Another Christmas card today using this great die by Spellbinders. This is my 2nd card like this that I have watercolored the image and I love how it came out.  I may do all my cards like this, this year. But who am I fooling? If I do that, I can't buy any new Christmas stamps and what fun would that be? (Besides I just bought a new Catherine Pooler stamp set that I am dying to ink up) For the snow on the black background, I used a stamp from Concord 9th. Large dots stamped in Hero Arts white ink - perfect for snow falling! On the inside I dug out my Stamp Market Christmas set from last year and added this car and tree.

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - Inside/Out
Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas
Holly & Ivy Christmas - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Brights or Pastels (I prefer bright colors because they make me happy but this card appears to have both LOL)
Daring Cardmakers - S is for September (snow, stamp, spots)





Tree and car by The Stamp Market
Sentiment by Stampers Anonymous




10 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous colouring on your die cut Sherri,a brilliant way to use them,love your card

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what agreat card, I love that you have water coloured your die cut, what a great idea to make a batch of cards!! Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

Buffy said...

Super little card.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Buffy (DT) x

Bunny said...

This is really cute. Love the inside. [Bunny]

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is a great Christmas card design! I’m with you - I have enough Christmas stuff to last a life time but I can’t stop myself from buying just a couple things every season! I do like this one for mass production - I find if I don’t make some easier production cards, then I end up short in mid-December!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely Christmas card, thanks for playing along with us at THAIC.

Dawn said...

I love these dies from Spellbinders, fabulous card. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Sherri. I like the scene. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Lorraine said...

A fabulous scenic card
Thanks for joining our As You Like It challenge this time
Lorraine x

Helen said...

Love this - great colouring.

Thanks for sharing it at Fezziwig's Festive Frolics.

Helen x
(GDT)