Monday, September 14, 2020

Watercolor die cut

 

Christmas die by Spellbinders "Tree Picking"
Colored with Jane Davenport watercolor paints
Sentiment by Flora & Fauna



CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas tree
Make My Monday - Christmas in September

So this card was really fun. I cut out this awesome diecut and watercolored it with my Jane Davenport watercolors and water. I have never done this before and I will definitely be doing this more often. I watched this video here and it's really quite relaxing :).  I've already made a few of these using different backgrounds but kept this one white for this CAS challenge. 


8 comments:

meg said...

You made a beautiful job of colouring your die cut Sherri a beautiful CAS card

Christine Alexander said...

what a wonderful scene with your die cut family and their tree. Great colouring of all the die cuts :) thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely Sherri. Beautifully coloured. Love Dawn x

meg said...

Popped back to say thank you for joining us at MMM

Loll said...

Such a wonderful Christmas scene you've created with your die-cuts, Sherri. Looks like they are hurrying home with the perfect tree they picked for Christmas! Great colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Colleen said...

What a sweet Christmas scene, I love it, and I remember going to the forest and cutting down our own trees with our daughters...so magical. Your coloring is awesome and the die cuts for the family are fantastic! Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas!

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful die cut of the family cutting down the Christmas tree Sherri- and so fun that you water colored it! Thanks for sharin with us at CAS Christmas!

Wei said...

Amazing use of the die cutting images, Sherri. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.