Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

 I love this gnome by Gina Marie Designs and decided to pair him up with some pumpkins since pumpkin spice season is just around the corner :).  I almost never think to doodle on my cards but after I do it, I always love the effect. So I doodled on this one for this challenge.

Less is More - Doodles
Hand Stamped Sentiments - Challenge 346

Sentiment by Unity Stamps
Gnome die cut by Gina Marie Designs
Pumpkin die cut by Memory Box


8 comments:

Bunny said...

Lovely fall card. I forget about doodling also. Yours looks so good. I can't wait for fall to get here. [Bunny]

meg said...

love this autumnal scene, the gnome, pumpkins and sentiment are fabulous, I actually added pumpkin spice flavouring to my coffee this morning, there is a feel of autumn in the air.

Lynne said...

Super card with the gorgeous autumnal colours. I do like your faux stitched border too. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More,
Lynne x

Fiona said...

Such a fun card and a great take again on our Mood Board - thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week. ps Sweet Stampin challenge also has a doodling challenge on at the moment - Fiona, DT for both lol!

Izzy Scrap said...

This gnome is so cute and you've made such a pretty scene with it. Lovely colours and fabulous doodled frame. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Dawn Phillips said...

I am always nervous about doodling in case I mess up. You did a fab job with yours. Love Dawn x

JulieP said...

This is awesome! I must remember to use pumpkins with my gnomes as well. Love!

Creations in paper said...

Very cute card! Love that little gnome with the pumpkins. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie