Thursday, August 20, 2020

Here's the Scoop

I am just in love with this new digi image by Angie Blom. You can find it here

Since I could only use the colors orange/yellow/red, I left the strawberry stem white (no green allowed).

Dies R Us - Baby, It's Hot Outside (Scallop stitched slim die cut by Gina Marie Designs and Stitched Sky Set by Gina Marie Designs)

Crafty Cardmakers - Lots of Layers
August TCP Tuesday - Challenge 371 Slimline



I am sending this to a friend's daughter who started 7th grade this year. I'm a little late sending it since she started back in Colorado this week but she'll get it hopefully in a few days. I send her a card every year and I really don't have any "back to school" stamps that aren't too childish so I decided to send this card instead :).



5 comments:

meg said...

This card will make her smile,gorgeous card

Diane said...

This is a fabulous card, love the slimline and sure to make anyone happy!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Margaret Mifsud said...

A gorgeous card! Love the vibrant colour and the slim design. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Dawn Phillips said...

I like the idea of keeping some of the image white. It works really well. Love Dawn x

Unknown said...

Fabulous.....love all the layers! Thanks for joining our 'Lots of Layers' challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.
Jo x
Dt