Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Happy Birthday gnome on a swing

It has been a LONG time since I got out my watercolors and made a card. I have been using my Copics markers the past few months but I decided to pull out my Jane Davenport watercolor paints and make this card. This is another gnome I got from Joann's.com when they had a sale a few weeks ago and I thought I would try it with this challenge. I cut out 3 holes using my spellbinders circle die cuts and then cut out a 2nd circle all the way down and fit my little sentiments in them. I also found these sentiments by Hero Arts on sale too. I think I am going to have fun with this gnome in the days ahead :). 

Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes with a twist (see sketch)



3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is great, love playing with watercolours, Hazelx

meg said...

Great masculine card,love your layout

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely take on the sketch. He's a real cutie. Love Dawn x