Friday, August 21, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #207 - Old School

This week at Cut It Up, our challenge is Old School - Use old products/embellishments that you haven't used in awhile.  For me, I used the awesome bird die cut by Stamplorations and I used my Taylored Expressions circle die to sponge on my Catherine Pooler inks. The Happy Birthday die cut is by Lawn Fawn and I never use it because its too large to fit onto a card (unless I turn the card sideways, then it fits fine) but I remembered I can cut it half, and use it that way to fit. I think that Happy Birthday die cut I have had since I started stamping!! 


5 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful background for your die cut bird Sherri,a brilliant make

Treva said...

Like your card especially the sentiment die and the circle background.

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely card hun. I have so much old stuff I could use this challenge daily and still not make a dint. Love Dawn x

Bunny said...

Lovely card. The background is great. [Bunny]

CA Scrapper said...

Great minds think alike Sherri! Your card is so pretty, I love the background.

Leslie