Saturday, August 8, 2020

Cruisin' by to say Happy Birthday

I wish this was me with my hair blowing in the wind as I drive down the street in my VW bug (I have always wanted one!)  Only we are still trying to stay at home as much as we can since NC is only in Phase 2. I feel like we will never go into the next phase!!!  We did manage to go to Costco and pick up some things yesterday. We had our masks on, as did everyone else around us. 

Watercooler Wednesday - Anything Goes, Optional Feminine
Craft Rocket - Birthday

Stamps by The Greetery

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Love this cute card. It would be fabulous to travel around with your hair flying in the wind. Especially without a care in the world. [Bunny]

karin said...

Great that car with balloons in it :)
Love your card Sherry.
Karin

meg said...

Love the papers you teamed with that fabulous image a bright cheery birthday card

Karen Brown said...

Cute and oh so fun! Love the coordinating sentiment too! We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen