Monday, July 27, 2020

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

I made a slimline card using my new scalloped stitched slimline die by Gina Marie Designs. I also used her clouds and sun dies to go with this card too. These new digi images are by Angie Blom and I have quite a few family and friends down in Florida who I know this card will be perfect for this Christmas. I haven't had much luck merging digi images into one card but I think I did ok here. I still would like it if Santa was in FRONT of the palm tree instead of next to it. I just need to keep working with it I guess. I have Windows 10 and I use Google Documents for all my digi images.

Inspired by ... - Beach Life (I'm inspired by the palm tree in this pic)
Krafty Chicks - All Occasion
Tic Tac Toe - Challenge 074 (Adventure/Beach/Palm Tree)
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Sewing









8 comments:

Jinny said...

What a fun Christmas card, I love it. I think you did a great job merging the digis into one card. Hugs, Jinny

meg said...

I can't imagine celebrating Christmas in the heat, your Santa looks jolly, you did a great job with the images

Fabiola said...

Et bien, ce père noel se la coule douce au soleil, très mignonne carte Sherri, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

Danni Reid said...

Good grief, this is SO cute!! I love your interpretation of the challenge! Thank you for sharing @ IB, can't wait to see more of your cards!

A.Rose said...

We certainly forget, here in New York, that not everyone has snow and cold for Christmas! Thanks for the great reminder and for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown!

Dawn Phillips said...

Wished I'd seen this sooner. I had to do a tropical card recently. I like yours way better than mine (watch this space - friday). Love Dawn x

Leanne said...

I like this, so festive and fun, and warm too! Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks!

Leanne DT/KC

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your holidaying Santa is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe this week!