Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Merry Chrismoose

It's Day 4 at Bugaboo Digital Images and I love this moose with the ornaments digi. I colored the ornaments in purple and then I realized I didn't have any purple cardstock (gasp!) so I cut colored the next size up diecut with a purple copic marker. Voila! Matches perfectly. I used Stickles glitter for the glitter and I love the sentiment for this moose. Last year I made a few moose Christmas cards and thought this sentiment was lost for good but I found it stuck to something else just recently (it was unmounted rubber, easy to misplace). I know exactly who I will send this to since she loves purple and loves moose!

Catch the Bug - BINGO (Sparkle/Bugaboo Image/Sentiment)
Die Cut Diva's - Christmas in July

 

8 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Your card is so cute! Great idea to "create" the purple card stock layer. I've done that when I suddenly realize I'm out matching color brads. Thanks for playing along with the Christmas In July challenges over at Catch The Bug.

meg said...

Love your moose,he looks like he's a great character,brilliant idea to colour your card to match

Lisa Lynn said...

Sherri the CAS card is gorgeous. Love the non-traditional color of the purple. Thanks for joining in the Christmas in July BINGO celebration at Catch the Bug, Lisa Lynn DT.

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Sherri! I really like this non-traditional Christmas color palette! That cute little Bugaboo Moose is really a nice image!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Dawn Phillips said...

Look at that cute face. He's adorable. Love Dawn x

Cindy C. said...

Fun card indeed!! Thanks for Celebrating Christmas in July with us at Die Cut Divas.

Marie Bingaman said...

That sentiment is perfect for that moose image! I love that you were able to create the exact color of purple that you needed for your paper...I forget that I can do that too! Thanks for joining in on Day 4 of the Bugaboo CIJ event! :)

~Marie B -DT

OlgaB said...

This is so cute and I love the purple!
Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB