Friday, June 26, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #203 Summer Palette

At Cut It Up this week, the challenge is Summer Palette - Use the colors turquoise, yellow, hot pink, coral and bright green on your projects.

I made this awesome gable box by The Cutting Cafe and I used bright papers on it. For my stamped image and die cut, its by The Greetery and I fell in love with this stamp set called "Top Down Day". I filled this with salt water taffy (yum, my favorite!)

I would also like to add this to the following challenge:


Daring Cardmakers - Let's Go 3D





8 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Oooh, filled with salt water taffy; now that sounds wonderful! This reminds me of summer drive down a boardwalk and shopping for the taffy at a quaint little candy shop! Wonderful idea and design! Great summer papers and image!

meg said...

Wonderful project in gorgeous vibrant colours with a fabulous stamp,even better it's filled with toffee

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Sherri! I love the pattern mix-n-match you used! This almost looks like a quilted house! LOVE IT! Your little fast-car momma is the perfect festive touch on this great project!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Treva said...

Love that paper, it was made for this project and this yummy taffy treats!

CA Scrapper said...

Your project is so pretty. The colors are so fun and I know someone will love to get that box of taffy. Who doesn't love taffy??

Leslie

Miri said...

That's cool! I love the window (so that you can actually see the yummy sweets) and all the different colourful papers you used to decorate the outside. Thanks for sharing your 3D project with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Dawn said...

Such a fun and bright gift box. I love all the different papers you have used. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Gerda said...

What a fabulous project!! Love all the pretty papers you used!! Love it!
Have a great day,
Gerda