Sunday, June 7, 2020

Cruisin' by to say Happy Birthday



Is this not the cutest convertible ever?????  I just got this set, Top Down Day by The Greetery on Saturday and I could not wait to ink it up and play with it. You can add balloons or flowers and I chose the balloons for this one. Washi tapes added for the road. You can see the set here. They even give you a color guide to line everything up with. I see it's already sold out!!!

TGIF Challenges - Color Challenge

Stamps and dies by The Greetery

4 comments:

karin said...

You have made a wonderful card with this great digistamp. Love it!
Karin

meg said...

I want that car, brilliant card Sherri

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Sherri! Beautiful CAS card - I LOVE the Greetery but have yet to bite the bullet and make a purchase! Every time I stop by their shop, the thing Is want are sold out! Hopefully someday soon, I will be able to snatch up a few things! Stay safe!
Rachelle : )

Dawn Phillips said...

Love it Sherri. That stamp is fabulous. Love Dawn x