Saturday, May 2, 2020

Many Thanks

My youngest son turns 25 today. Where did the time go?  It was hard finding him something "exciting" for his birthday this year, with us being confined to the house so he asked me last week if he could shop online for his birthday. You don't have to ask me twice! That made it super easy and he found what he wanted. He got himself some hiking socks and a mummy sleeping bag. What is a mummy sleeping bag you might ask? It's a sleeping bag that is really narrow and it kind of holds you like a cocoon. I don't think I could sleep in one but hey, if that's what he wants. I then asked him where he is going with this sleeping bag and hiking socks and he said I want to go backpacking one day, like in 2028. HA I thought that was funny!! That sure seems like a long time from now, doesn't it?

Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #433







7 comments:

Bunny said...

A very Happy Birthday to him. A quarter of a century old. It's so weird when they get older and you don't feel like you're getting older. [Bunny]

meg said...

a great background in rainbow colours for that fantastic cat's face stamp, great pics of your son, looks like he was pleased with his cake

Kim S said...

My oldest son turns 25 this year too! But hopefully when we can go out!!

I love your bright splashes of color behind the cat - a very cheerful thank you. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Mitchell said...

Love the rainbow background and the cute kitty stamp. And happy birthday to your son! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Brains are strange in the twenties, lol! Cute bright and cheery card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile Ribon said...

I love that rainbow splatter background, it looks so fun and cheerful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Dawn Phillips said...

I think we'll all be running to the hills when this is all over. I'm missing my camping trips. Hope your son had a lovely birthday. Love Dawn x