Sunday, May 31, 2020

I've been thinking about you

It's been a long time since I made a long, skinny card. I couldn't get this big sentiment to look right on a regular size card so hence, the longer card. I love these new flowers from Concord & 9th. It's from the latest release. I have had them for a week and this is the first chance I've had to play with them. I've been too busy enjoying this gorgeous weather we have been having and my hummingbirds :).

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Challenge 340
Fab Friday - Challenge 190
The Card Concept - Bright Florals

All stamps by Concord & 9th
Inks by Catherine Pooler







8 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous image and colours teamed with a great sentiment

Amanda Mertz said...

I think these 2 challenges were made to be done together! I love this garden of flowers you've created and the layering on the sentiment is cool! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Sherri, this is awesome! I never make long and skinny cards, but this is adorable - love your field of bright flowers, perfect for our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Fiona said...

Such a lovely bright cheerful card - I love it - and I never make different sized cards much either - I need to get out of the rut of the usual size - thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty flower garden for your big sentiment! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow, how wonderfully all these challenges work together! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Creations in paper said...

Love that row of bright poppy flowers. Great way to use an image. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Robbie

Marcie Sharp said...

So pretty! So envious of you having the new C9 release! :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.