Thursday, May 21, 2020

Dove zippered pouch

I'm finally getting to show a few things I have been sewing lately during this "stay at home" order we have in NC. Starting Friday (tomorrow) we will be "safer at home". Restaurants, hair salons and stores can be at 50% capacity so I cannot wait to get my hair cut.

I saved this Dove bag from my candies and sewed it into a little zippered pouch. I watched this you tube video and it was pretty easy. I sent it to my chemo pal who I send cards to twice a week. Dove is her favorite chocolate candy so I hope she likes it. It has material on the inside. Now I need to make me one since I love Dove candies too.

Fab 'n' Funky - Anything but a card


4 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous upcycling hope she loved it

Bunny said...

Cute project and your friend will love it. [Bunny]

Suzanne H said...

Oh how clever is this! I'm sure your friend will love it and I'm happy that North Carolina is lifting restrictions. I live in Pennsylvania and it seems like I'll never be able to get my hair cut :) Take care.

Buffy said...

This is Fabulous. You've done a great job.
Thank you for joining in with us this week at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Buffy (DT) xx