Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Anything Goes

This week at The Crafter's Cafe, it is Anything Goes. I have picked these images by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. All the papers and the bow are all digital by them.

I made a Double Triangle Mini Fun Fold card and I watched this video by Chicken Scratch. It's a smaller card 4x4 but I just love how it opens up. I think I will send this to our daughter. She lives in Charlotte but I don't think we will be seeing her on Easter this year :(.

I am also entering this in the following challenge:

Crafty Cardmakers - Spring
Your Next Stamp - Cute Critters
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes

Digital bunny by Sassy Cheryl's
Sentiment by Hero Arts (individual stamps)
Paper and bow by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles

This sentiment I typed on my computer







4 comments:

meg said...

The beautiful pastel colours in the papers, contrast beautifully with the colouring in the stamp, a gorgeous Easter card

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work and image thanks for sharing!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Sherri,

I'm here with two hats. First, thanks so much for doing my designs such justice with your sweet card. The bow looks so real! It was my pleasure to sponsor The Crafter's Cafe again.

I'm also here to say thank you for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Dawn Phillips said...

That's a fun image Sherri. I love what you've done with it. Love Dawn x