Friday, April 24, 2020

Thank you, front line heroes!

Have you seen the latest FREE DIGITAL image by Flora & Fauna? I love it!!!  You can find it here. It's just perfect, don't you think????

Taylored Expressions is having a card drive for heroes. I copied and pasted their info, see below. I am going to mail out a few cards in the next few days, once I get done with these masks.

Seize the Birthday - Seize the Heros

Stamp by Flora & Fauna





I made some more masks to send out to friends and family this week. I have a few Mickey Mouse fans out there and I had the fabric so I had to make a few :).  Here's a few of me wearing them ...









3 comments:

meg said...

fantastic card Sherri, love your masks

Nancy said...

Such a perfect card Sherri! Love all your masks too. So kind of you to do this for friends and family! Sewing has never been my strong point, but if we have to wear masks I think Mickey is a great idea! Thanks for playing along with us for our special challenge of Seize the Heroes.

Dawn Phillips said...

You have been busy. Don't know how you are managing to make masks and cards. You are doing a fantastic job. Love Dawn x