Monday, April 13, 2020

Oh poop! I missed your birthday!

Have you seen the newest stamps at Purple Onion Designs yet?  The designer is Julian Charlton and I just love her stuff!!  I follow her on Instagram and when I saw she was having her illustrations made into stamps, I bought them right away. They shipped out of NY on Saturday and I got them Monday in NC. WOO HOOO!!!!! I love fast customer service!!!!!

Now if you know me, I am NEVER late sending birthday cards but when I saw this stamp set, I had to have it. It makes me laugh whenever I look at it and I had to make a card with it right away and will send it to someone, even if I am a day late wishing someone happy birthday. LOL (I make my birthday cards way ahead of time!)

Always Fun - Clean and Simple
The Paper Players - Challenge #486
Sweet Stampers - Clean and Simple

Stamps by Purple Onion Designs






6 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous CAS card love the style of the image and the
Sentiment

Dawn Phillips said...

That's brilliant. I love the little dog and the tiny little pile. It just made me smile. Love Dawn x

Stef Perry said...

The artist's illustrations are terrific and your card is hilarious! I haven't seen her work before so I'm going to check her out! Thanks for the heads up and for sharing your fun card with us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that fun illustration - perfect for this week's colours and makes for a great CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This has to be one of the cutest cards ever! Like Stef, I am going to check these sets out. I love the CAS design...it's a perfect card! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

Kuni said...

A fantastic CAS card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs