Thursday, April 9, 2020

Love Help Care

Ok, I took a break from sewing masks and made a couple of cards.

I love this dr/nurse image by Unity Stamps. It's perfect right now and this is perfect for this challenge today.

See my masks below. I think I have made about 30 so far.

Poetic Artistry - Mojo Monday 533-535
The Paper Shelter - Digital image
Little Red Wagon - Mix 'em up (Digi image by Unity Stamps, cardstock by Pebbles)
Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions

Stamps by Unity Stamps
Die cut by Gina Marie Designs
Colored by Copic markers










Me and my grand-dog Tino sporting
our avocado masks. He looks so
much cuter than I do in mine. LOL 

5 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous images and sentiment love your photo of the masks you made

meg said...

Fabulous images and sentiment love your photo of the masks you made

JanR said...

Great card! So wonderful that you're celebrating health care professionals. I really like your masks too, especially the avocado one. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Tristan said...

Love your card Sherri and those masks are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Helen said...

What a perfect card for our wonderful hospital staff in our present conditions! Great work making all those super masks... my favourite is to be the one your pup is modelling!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Happy Easter! Stay safe!