Tuesday, March 24, 2020

You make the world a better place.

It's not a chair photo for this challenge, but I have a plant on this card like in the challenge photo :). I am sending this to my chemo angel. If you haven't heard about chemo angel you can read about it here. I send out 2 cards a week to my chemo angel. I have been doing this since August 2019 and I am on my 3rd chemo angel. It's so rewarding.


Inkspirational - Chair photo
{PIN} spirational - Challenge 259

All stamps and dies by Concord & 9th
















8 comments:

meg said...

a beautiful card Sherri, the colour combo is gorgeous and the sentiment perfect with the images

Bunny said...

It's really sweet of you to make all those cards for people who need their spirits lifted. [Bunny]

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely way to use your beautiful cards Sherri. Love Dawn x

Sandy said...

I've never heard of chemo angels before, but it sounds like wonderful cause. So glad you entered your card into PINspirational Challenge. Hope you'll join us again.

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a great cause Sherri! I know that they truly appreciate your wonderful creativity! You're the best! : )
Hugs - Rachelle

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card for a beautiful cause! Thank you for the smile :). Also, thanks so much for joining us at INkspirational~

Pia S said...

What a fab stamp set and awesome layout! This is spot on for our photo challenge. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper