Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Celebrate in green

Oops, I meant for this to go on tomorrow's post but I guess I just hit "publish now" so here it comes - my 3rd post for the day!! HA  Out of all of my bargain stamps I got from Concord & 9th's big sale, this is my favorite!!!  I love it so much and it makes me smile!! It mails completely flat.

Artsystamper - Lots of layers
Crafty Cardmaker - Green
The Cutie Pie - Gorgeous Greens
Sweet Stampin - St. Patrick's Day or Green

All stamps and dies by Concord & 9th
Colored with Copic markers



5 comments:

meg said...

Fab card for At Patrick's day love all the shades of green

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a great bridge card! I love your green color palette and the symmetry is wonderful! This one really works for me!!!
Hugs - Rachelle

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving this card, the fold and the detail are perfect. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xxx

J said...

What a lovely stamp - works really well on your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time...

Jackie

Carole J said...

A wonderful celebration card full of lovely layers! Thank you for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS. Good luck in the draw and please join us again next time. x