Monday, February 17, 2020

Helping one person might not change the whole world, but it could change the world for one person

I can't get enough of these koala bears from Unity Stamps. My pen pal in Australia is volunteering at a sanctuary and actually helping with the feeding of the baby koalas. How awesome would that be?? She sends me updates via messenger on Facebook. I made the sky using my cloud stencil from Etsy and I used my Martha Stewart grass punch for the grass. I paper pieced the balloon :).

Little Red Wagon - Wild One
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes, optional Critters
Daring Cardmakers - Love or Something You Love (I love this koala)
Your Next Stamp - Create Your Own Background
Dies R Us - Wild Things (Animals) (Martha Stewart die cut)
Allsorts - Dies and/or Punches
Always Fun - Animals

Stamps by Unity Stamps
Grass die cut by Martha Stewart

11 comments:

Janette said...

This is just beautiful, what a sweet card and beautiful sentiment.x Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Wendy L said...

So cute, thank you for joining us at Allsorts.
Well done to your friend in Aus, I feel So sorry for them xxxx

Bunny said...

How nice that she is volunteering. I think I'd like to hold one and feed it. This is a cute card. [Bunny]

meg said...

love the sentiment Sherri, apt for your friend in Australia, gorgeous image and card

Kate said...

Oh! I just love this! Such a wonderful sentiment with the perfect little image for your Penpal!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

brenda said...

Such a sweet creation and in really pretty colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'dies and punches' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Maria said...

Such a sweet card with the bear and balloon! And, a perfect sentiment, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Dawn Phillips said...

That sentiment is fabulous and the image is so sweet. Love Dawn x

Mummylade said...

Lovely project, thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card and a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x