Friday, February 28, 2020

Hedgehog 4 fold card

Hubby's birthday is next month. I love it when a card comes together EXACTLY as you picture it. Sometimes this doesn't happen but when it does, I just want to shout from the rooftops. Know what I mean? This is a 4 fold card by Erin Reed. Her video is here if you want to try it. It's really very easy and goes together rather quickly. In her video, she used a 12x12 piece of paper and trimmed it down to 11.5 x 5.5 but I don't have any 12x12 pieces of paper so I used a 11 x 8.5 piece of paper and trimmed down just the one side to 5.5" and it worked fine. I kept all the other measurements exactly the same. I made a blank one that I stared at on my desk for several days, not knowing what to put on it and then I remembered this cute hedgehog stamp set and thought That's it. In fact, I think I was sleeping when this idea popped into my head. LOL

 I can't wait to make more of these :).

Little Red Wagon - Balloon Time
Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Patterned Paper

Stamp set by Art Impressions (found at Hobby Lobby)
Happy Birthday sentiment by Elizabeth Craft Designs
Multiple dies used:
Gina Marie Designs Only Pierce Dots Nested Triangle (my newest die)
My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Oval
Memory Box Pinpoint Circle


Most sentiments by Art Impressions
You are totally awesome sentiment by Reverse Confetti







7 comments:

Bunny said...

Love this inside and out.
[Bunny]

Karen Brown said...

Pure cuteness yet beautiful with flawless execution. You've created a very special card that your husband is sure to treasure. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

meg said...

Three beautiful hedges Sherri love your layout and papers

Dawn Phillips said...

That's so much fun Sherri. Love Dawn x

Doni High said...

Adorable! Love that the hedgehog made his balloon go pfft!
Thanks for joining us at little Red Wagon this week.

Created by Kath said...

I love the hedgehog! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath DT

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Sherri! I LOVE this card! And thanks so much for providing the link instructions on how to make it! The little hedgehog is so cute and I'm with you...I leave things out on my desk for days before things gel in my head! Yes - this one did come together perfectly! <3
Hugs - Rachelle