Friday, February 21, 2020

Cut It Up - Challenge 194

At Cut It Up this week, the challenge is Your Favorite Color. I love the color purple and I made this card using this awesome bird die cut from STAMPlorations. Sentiment is by Impression Obsession.

At first, I wasn't sure how to make this bird stand out against that pretty paper so I looked at Pinterest and saw someone had did something similar and thought this is perfect so I added some little dots of stickles and that did the trick.

I can't wait to see what you make at Cut It Up.

I am also entering this in the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
Creative Crafters - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Your bird is beautiful against that pretty paper. Love Dawn x

Vicki said...

So pretty, Sherri! I love the background you've created for this bird stamp/die cut.

meg said...

fabulous background for the beautiful die cut bird

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Sherri! Hope you survived the “White Death” we got yesterday! LOL...it’s almost all gone here! This is such a nice design and I like the way you have framed the bird silhouette with the circle behind. : )
Rachelle x

ScrappyHorses said...

Love your background with the silhouette! This is so uplifting with the beautiful colors and sentiment!

CA Scrapper said...

Love that background, it works perfect with the bird die.

Leslie

Treva said...

Like your purple bird, purple is one of my favorite colors too.; nice card, like the design!

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the background paper and the pretty card design!! Have a great day,
Gerda