Sunday, January 26, 2020

You're in my thoughts today

What do I do when the sentiment is too large to add to your card? I cut it into smaller pieces and glue it on.  This stamp is so great for birthday, sympathy cards, thinking of you cards. I decided to make this into a sympathy card. I decided to add this awesome washi tape to the bottom and I really love how it came out. I used my Tombow markers and water to color the flowers and leaves.

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes, Flower Power
Daring Cardmakers - Cheer someone Up
Alphabet Challenge - Use washi tape

Flower stamp by Concord & 9th
Sentiment by Unity Stamps
Washi tape

6 comments:

tilly said...

a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, thankyou for shring with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

meg said...

what an effective way to add the sentiment, love the colouring on the stamps, the washi tape and the completed card

Dawn Phillips said...

It's a lovely image for a sympathy card and I like the sentiment. Great use of washi tape for added interest. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Sian said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT)

Miri said...

Cutting up the sentiment is a clever idea and it adds nice dimension to your card as well.
Thanks for sharing your uplifting card with the Daring cardmakers this week.