Thursday, January 16, 2020

Wallaby bags anyone? LOL

I don't have any cards for you today because I spent all day yesterday making some more little pouches for the wounded animals in Australia. I also tried my hand at a wallaby pouch. I first made a proto-type so I could practice to make sure I was making it right and once I had that down, I finished a real one and I think it is so cute!!  Here are a couple of pics. I have lots of fabric left over so I can probably make 2-3 more. Did you know that there is a "day-time" pouch and a "night-time" pouch? This one is a day-time pouch as it has the cutout in the front so they can poke their little heads out. The night-time pouch doesn't have the cut out. Guess I should make a few of those too.

I hope to get a bunch made by Monday and then pop them in the mail to my friend in Australia.

This is me saying "I MADE THIS?" lol

When I saw this koala flannel
at Joann Fabrics, I had to get it
(plus it was on sale)

I put this stuffed animal
bear in here so you can see
how it sits in it

A terrible pic of me but
wanted you to see how
the bag is actually worn

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Cute bag, Sherri. What a wonderfully kind thing to do, Jo x