Friday, January 10, 2020

Hi

This new typewriter set by Concord & 9th is getting a "work out". LOL  I just love it! This time I made a circle shaped card so I have flowers at the top instead of having to pull the tab up.

I was needing another way to store my dies. They were getting out of control. Somewhere online I saw where stampers were using magnetic vent covers from Lowe's or Home Depot. You get a pack of 3 big sheets for around $6 and you just cut them with scissors and voila!! Problem solved. Why haven't I thought of this earlier?  (see below pics how I store them now). It's so much cheaper than getting the magnets at Hobby Lobby or other craft store.

The Flower Challenge - Shaped cards
Paperminutes - Embossing
Fab 'n' Funky - No designer paper
Watercooler Wednesday - Anything Goes with feminine twist
Simon Says Stamp - Fun with Florals
CCC Digi Creations - Shaped or easel card
My Time to Craft - New Stash


All stamps and dies by Concord & 9th





7 comments:

meg said...

love the bright florals with the dark typewriter Sherri,

Viv said...

Such a clever idea for a shaped card Sherri,love the flowers... great storage idea for your dies too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Karen Brown said...

Cute, cute card! I love the vintage feel "hi" sentiment too...perfect for you card. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

anncreatief said...

Beautiful cards!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Created by Kath said...

That typewriter with flowers makes for a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath DT

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Sherri, really love how you incorporated all those flowers into the scene with the typewriter. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Sherri, I love the vivid flowers on the typewriter! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x