Sunday, December 15, 2019

The Crafter's Cafe - Holidays or I Spy with my little eye something with a C

At the Crafter's Cafe this week, the challenge is:

Holidays  
OR  
 I spy with my little eye something beginning with C

I chose this cute moose image (by QKR Stampede) and I think he would be so cute for Christmas or any winter card really. I can't wait to see you what you create at the Crafter's Cafe this week.


I'm also entering it in these challenges:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch - Sketch 346
Crafting Happiness - Winter
Time Out - Merry and Cheerful


                                         





3 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous fun image and card Sherri

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

love that cute moose! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

Dena J said...

Such a fun image. Cute card. Thank you for playing along this week at Atlantic Hearts.