Sunday, November 17, 2019

Snowmen Trio

If there was ever a favorite trio of snowmen, these are them!!! I have had these snowmen (by Purple Onion Designs) for YEARS and find I am always using them around the holidays. I love to paper piece his little book with Christmas music. Unity Stamps has another fantastic video that shows a Aurora Borealis sky and I wanted to try it on this card. You can find the technique here. I need to practice more with it but I kinda like how this one came out. Then I added the little Santa with reindeer and I got it a little close to the snowman's head but I'm going with it anyway. What do you think?
Snowmen by Purple Onion Designs
Santa/Reindeer by Hero Arts
Watercolor paints by Jane Davenport
Paper pieced sheet music from online

Paper Players - The North Pole
Christmas Kickstart - Snow






3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Sherri! It's SNOW until the end of today over at The Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

LeAnne said...

Super cute, I love these little snowmen! And your background is really cool! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

Windy Ellard said...

These snowmen are so adorable but I love that rainbow you painted behind. It put a smile on my face! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week over at The Paper Players!