Monday, November 25, 2019

Birthday Blessings

I have to get a birthday card out and I love this image by Unity Stamps. It's perfect for "winter" birthday cards or anything in the cold months. (It's not even winter yet but it sure has felt like it the past few days in North Carolina) For the stripes, I brushed on these 2 colors using Catherine Pooler's Aquatini and Icing on the Cake. I then, watercolored the rest of the image. If you haven't tried her inks yet, I HIGHLY recommend them. You can watercolor with them or just use them straight to paper. I love that in an ink pad :).  I have about 1/2 the colors and I hope to get the others with any Christmas money I get from Santa :).

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes, Optional Stripes/Spots
Color My Heart - Let's think Brown
Words 2 Craft By - Thankful to have a cup
Crafty Cardmakers - No Patterned Paper

Stamp by Unity Stamps
Sentiment and die by Taylored Expressions
Slash Stitch Rectangle Die by Gina Marie Designs
Glitter pen used


8 comments:

A.Rose said...

You wonderful Unity user! This is so wonderful. The soft colors make it perfect. Thanks for joining us at CMHCD!

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the colours you have used. They look lovely together. Love Dawn x

Michelle said...

I love your colors. They create a really soft look together. Great job! Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Paper Crafting With Rebecca said...

Great use of color and shading!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great match with the brown and the light turquoise blue is striking against it. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Sybrina K said...

Hi Sherri, What a fun card, and I love the multiple ways you used that ink! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous card! Love the background you created and that great image! Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

Zora said...

Such a cute card. Sorry for the late coment
Thanks for joining at Crafty Catz