Thursday, October 3, 2019

Make today the best day ever

When Unity Stamps came out with this stamp 2 weeks ago, I had to get it!! I love it! And she's fun to color. I added a tiny bit of Spica Clear glitter but not sure you can see it here. I just found this Spica glitter pen at my stamp store last weekend and thought I would try it out. I got clear but I saw it came in many, many different colors.

Addicted-to-Stamps - For a Lady/Girl
Hand Stamped Sentiments - Color Challenge #324
Inkspirational - Paper Piercing

All stamps by Unity Stamps
Diecut by Gina Marie Designs




6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the stamp. I can see why you needed it. Love Dawn x

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Sherri - what a gorgeous image! Love your card, Jo x

Pia S said...

What a cool, trendy and youthful stamp and design! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with a lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Bree Renwick said...

I absolutely LOVE this image! You did a fantastic job of coloring. Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

Love this image and the stitching around the edge. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie