Friday, October 11, 2019

Give thanks with a grateful heart

I have been stamping for about 20 years. In these 20 years, I have enjoyed several different methods of coloring. Watercoloring is probably my #1 favorite. Copic markers are my 2nd. I have always struggled with Copic markers and I'm not sure why. Everyone else colors with them beautifully. I recently took a Copic marker coloring class at my local stamp store and it helped me a ton but I think I still have a lot to learn! I colored this turkey (isn't he the cutest turkey ever?) with Copics and tried my best and blending the colors. I'll just keep practicing till I get it right :).

{PIN}spirational Challenges - Challenge 249
Moo Mania - Count Your Blessings
Inspire.Create.Challenge - Sketch 053
Bastel-Traum - Autumn


All stamps by Unity Stamps




4 comments:

meg said...

you've coloured him beautifully Sherri, hope he is spared from Thanksgiving dinner, love your card. I've thrown away too many images to count because I wasn't happy with the colouring and blending

froebelsternchen said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining Moo Mania &More!

Whispering Thoughts said...

Fabulous.. Very lovely creation

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PIN, good luck!!! Amy DT