Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Get Well Soon in pink

For this week's challenge at The Crafter's Cafe, we are to use the color pink and/or a tag. Here is my pink card. I used the digi image "Nurse" from My Besties and you can find her here.

I would love to see your creations at The Crafter's Cafe.


Digi by My Besties
Sentiment by Taylored Expressions



I am also entering this in the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - September Sketch
Cardz TV - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge - Pretty in Pink 

6 comments:

anne said...

This is so cute and so pretty in pink. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2-DT

meg said...

she's a cutie is the pink for breast awareness month

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

cass said...

Sweet card Sherri, so glad you added it the Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Pretty in Pink" challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Great pink card and cute image.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x