Saturday, September 14, 2019

The road to my heart is paved with paw prints

This is a "new to me" technique and I found this you tube video showing me how to make this black embossed magic card. First, I stamped the image using Versamark ink onto black cardstock. I added the WOW white embossing powder (I really think WOW is the best embossing powder out there!), dried it with my heat tool till it was shiny and then I colored the bear and grass using my copic markers. Different shades of green for the grass and different shades of brown for the bear. Worked like magic!!

Shopping Our Stash - Dog days of Summer
Daring Cardmakers - Special Thoughts

Stamp by Technique Junkies
Versamark ink used
WOW white embossing powder
Colored with Copic markers


5 comments:

meg said...

This is a great technique Sherri, have tried it once before amazing bright colours and card

Angelnorth said...

Sweet card for pet sympathy, the colours on the dark bakcground make it look very special. Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!! that is a great technique, love the colors on the doggie image.
And that sentiment is so sweet and so true.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
Hugs.

Dawn said...

Fabulous technique and gorgeous card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Donna said...

Fab card!
That sentiment is just perfect!
Thanks for celebrating the DOG DAYS OF SUMMER with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!