Thursday, September 19, 2019

Peace on Earth

Hello! It's been a few days since I last posted. I went down to FL to visit my mom and sister. It was HOT, HOT, HOT down there!!

I couldn't wait to get back on my Christmas cards once I got back. I have quite the stack growing so I won't be rushing around at the last minute.

I created this little scene with Flora & Fauna stamps from the Home for the Holidays stamp set. I can't get enough of this moose!! I made his car purple and I am sending this to my sister since she has always wanted a purple car! LOL

Jingle Belles - Peace on Earth
Winter Wonderland - Favorite Embellishments (mine are Stickles glitter (on scarf) and washi tape)
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes Christmas
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes

All stamps by Flora & Fauna





3 comments:

meg said...

you create such fun cards with great stamps, love this one too

SmilynStef said...

The purple car is so fun ... so glad you shared your PEACE with us at Jingle Belles

lauren bergold said...

ok i just totally and entirely LOVE everything about this. that is all. (& yes it would be cool to have a purple car!) thanks for sharing this quirky and wonderful card with our PEACE gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥