Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Let's stamp a card with gifts/presents on it

I am excited to be the Guest Elf at Christmas Kickstart this week and the challenge is gifts/presents. For this card, I used my wonderful brand new stamps by Flora & Fauna and I stamped the snow globe first in Catherine Pooler's "It's a Boy" light blue ink. It's perfect for this snow globe.  Then I stamped out the turtle and presents and cut them all out using my Scan n' Cut. I colored them with my Copic markers and added glitter to the little turtle's Santa hat. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and its done!!

I would love to see your card(s) at Christmas Kickstart with gifts/presents on it.




All stamps by Flora & Fauna



7 comments:

meg said...

Congratulations on your Guest DT spot Sherri, great stamp love the parcels and the white space

I Card Everyone said...

Turtle-y festive, Sherri! Congrats on being Jo's Elf!!
=]

Dotty Jo said...

So happy to have you as the elf for this challenge, Sherri! Great card, Jo x

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on being Guest Elf at Christmas Kickstart! This sweet turtle looks all ready for Christmas! I live in Cary, NC. Where do you live?

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little turtle, Sherri, and I love how he looks with that snow globe! Congrats on being Jo's elf for this fun challenge!!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is such a sweet card Sherri! I love the little tortoise in the snow dome. He has probably never moved so fast in his life! Wonder what he's hoping is inside those exciting looking gifts?!

Dawn Phillips said...

Congratulations on becoming an Elf. I love your cute card. Love Dawn x