Saturday, September 21, 2019

Ho Ho Ho secret message

While visiting my mom and sister down in FL, my new stamp and die set from Concord & 9th came. I could not wait to play with it. My sister is into "black and white plaid" these days and she loves the color purple so this Christmas card is going to her. I love this fun set as it has a die where you can pull the tab out of the stocking to see a secret message. How fun is that? The possibilities are endless!!

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Dies and punches
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Goes
Double Trouble - Mad for Plaid
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes Christmas



All stamps and dies
by Concord & 9th


5 comments:

meg said...

great colour combo and stamp love it

Dawn Phillips said...

I love how you've tailor made this for your sister. It's fabulous. Love Dawn x

jeanchaneyaz said...

Your sister is going to love this really special creation made just for her! Purple really goes nicely with black and white! Thanks for joining us over at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet and I love the hidden message, Jo x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Really love the hidden sentiment, and I'm thinking that would also be a great way of hiding a gift card too. I think I may use that for my Christmas gift mailings this winter. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble.