Saturday, August 17, 2019

Singing Trio

For this card, I printed out the words to Winter Wonderland and made them my background for this card. I also paper pieced it in a smaller version on the song book the snowman is holding in the middle. I fussy cut each snowman out and colored them with my Koi watercolors. This is an old favorite stamp by Purple Onion Designs.

Little Red Wagon - I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing
A Place to Start - Paper piecing
Cute N' Crafty Christmas - Challenge 16
Through the Purple Haze - Inspired by a Song
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes

Stamps by Purple Onion Designs




5 comments:

meg said...

love this Sherri such a happy group of snowmen

Dawn Phillips said...

I love how much effort the little snowman on the left is putting into his sing song. Love Dawn x

Kate said...

Such a sweet card! The paper is perfect behind your little snowperson trio!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Sabina said...

Great card.
Thank you for your entry at the Through the Purple Haze challenge this month.
Sabina DT

Anonymous said...

Such a fun Christmas card and wonderful paper piecing, just perfect for our challenge this month at A Place To Start.
Scarlett xoxox