Saturday, August 10, 2019

Hello, My Friend

I recently joined a technique class put on the great Justine Hovey. I've been stamping for 20 years and I have already learned so many new things in the 3 classes we've had so far. She has online classes on the 1st and 15th of the month and they are wonderful. We really are learning so much!!  You can find out all about the class here and sign up here. It's really fabulous!! I highly recommend it!

For this background I just taped off the white areas and smeared the Oxide inks directly onto the paper. It's perfect for this challenge.

Color My Heart Color Dare - Tic Tac Toe 354 (Pewter/Sweet Leaf/Pansy)
Make My Monday - Friendship
Aud Sentiments - Animals
Sweet Stampers - Dies and/or punches

All stamps by Reverse Confetti
Oxide Inks used


11 comments:

meg said...

adorable stamps and colours Sherri, love the sentiment perfect for our challenge at MMM

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Love the brightly colored background. Thank you for playing in my Friendship challenge at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

Furrbster said...

Brilliant use of the colours and fab background,

Thanks for playing along with our animal challenge at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Dawn Phillips said...

Love how you've done the background and your critters are so cute. Love Dawn x

Narelle Fasulo said...

Beautiful card. Your background turned out awesome.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Cheers, Narelle DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great oxide masked background you created for your popped up images and scatter of ice cream sweets...adorable and fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Allison Clark said...

Such a fun cute card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

Kuni said...

What a lovely and cute card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Vandra said...

Fantastic masking, great card. Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Thank you for sharing your creation at the Color My Heart Color Dare Blog. 💙☕MissCarrie