Friday, August 23, 2019

Believe in your strength

Watercolors by Jane Davenport paints
(found at Michael's)

I recently came across an organization called Chemo Angels and you can 
find them here. They match up a chemo buddy with a volunteer 
who sends them a card or two a week while they are undergoing 
chemotherapy. I applied to be a chemo angel 2 weeks ago and 
I got approved this week so it took 2 weeks to get my person. 
I will be sending my chemo buddy a card or two 
every week while she/he is undergoing chemotherapy. They really try and match
us with the perfect person and I am really enjoying the cards
I am making and sending out. For this card, I watched this video and
then I added a sentiment I found online somewhere. I hope she likes it.
So no stamping on this card, just my handwritten lettering
(which I am trying to get better at!) 

2 comments:

meg said...

wonderful sentiment and card, hope your recipient copes well with their chemo

Dawn Phillips said...

What a fantastic idea and your card is so inspirational. Love Dawn x