Thursday, August 8, 2019

Back to School

I made this for a friend's daughter who starts middle school next week. I hope its not too "childish" for her but I think this little girl is so cute on her stack of books. This friend's daughter I used to send her box tops from my cereal boxes and alot of times her grade would win a free prize. I can't believe she's now in middle school. She lives in CO and I live in NC :).

Sketch Saturday - Sketch 575
Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes: Optional: Back to School
The Paper Players - Back to School
Watercooler Wednesday - Feminine anything goes

Stamps by Photo Play
Colored with Copics










5 comments:

meg said...

great background for the sweet image, hope she loves it

Ann Schach said...

I'm sure she'll love this card! I agree, this is such a sweet little image! I love the paper and the patterns you selected. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

Dawn Phillips said...

What a sweet card Sherri. Love Dawn x

Claire Broadwater said...

Sherri, this is such a fun card and I know she loved it. The patterns and sweet little girl image is perfect! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Created by Kath said...

Great card for back to school I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for joining at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!