Monday, July 15, 2019

The Crafter's Cafe Animals and/or ATC

This week at The Crafter's Cafe, the challenge is Animals and/or ATC. I made an ATC using this adorable digi image. ATC's measure 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. I used to swap them many years ago and I still have binders FULL of them from all my fellow swappers. I just can't seem to part with any of them.

We're also teaming up with Double Trouble, see details below. We would love to see you play at The Crafter's Cafe and Double Trouble.

I would also like to enter this in the following challenges:

Double Trouble - Kids/Babies
Catch the Bug - Inspired by my favorite movie (Madagascar)
Simply Create Too - Patterned Paper

Digi image by Eureka
X-stitched oval die by Gina Marie Designs
Colored with Copics
Cardstock by Pebbles
Lace/ribbon by Hobby Lobby



Link:   https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/ 





7 comments:

meg said...

fabulous baby card the animals are adorable

Lori said...

Such a cute card! Those animals are so sweet!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love to see projects with the same image and different interpretations for the embellishments and background...and the deciding factor for each of us how to color our images. Adorable and fun baby/kid card and would love you to share this with us at Double Trouble since you have met our requirement as well. Please follow us for future fun challenges from Thing 1,2 and 3.

Tammy said...

Adorable ATC Sherri, I love that image and the fun diaper pin paper!

papercraftingprincess said...

I love this image!!! The baby pin B&T paper is so much fun too!

Dawn Phillips said...

Haven't made and ATC in years. Yours is so sweet. Love Dawn x

Kim Lippincott said...

Your animal ATC is adorable! Thanks for playing in the Simply Create Too Challenge!