Saturday, July 6, 2019

Christmas in July?

I picked up this stamp by Stamping Bella last year after Christmas (and never got to use it). So I am using it for a few cards this holiday season. I love hot chocolate, especially with marshmallows.

Christmas Kickstart - Your Hot Beverage of Choice
Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes
My Crafting Corner - Anything Goes


Stamp by Stamping Bella
Sentiment by Flora & Fauna
Die cut by Memory Box
Colored with Tombow markers



4 comments:

meg said...

love the sweet stamp Sherri

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Sherri, love your card! I'm a big fan of hot chocolate myself and it's usually my winter warmer of choice. Love your sweet card. Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

what a cute and lovely Image
and I love your gingham paper
cute card with beverage
many thanks for joining us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika

Liz said...

Super card, the image is so cute and the patterned paper makes a great background. xx