Sunday, July 28, 2019

Back to School

I can't believe school starts here August 8th. They're starting a new thing this year where they start in early August and then they will get out late May. I wonder how the kids like that?

For this card, I made a card with a stamped border. I don't remember ever trying this technique. I got out my newest stamp set by PhotoPlay called School Days. I made the little dots using my old handy dandy Stampin Up mat pack, who remembers that? I don't even know if Stampin Up still sells them. And I used my Tonic paper piercer and it worked great for making the tiny holes. You can see the stamped border technique here.

Stamps & Fun = Creativity - School
Simon Says Stamp - Back to School

Stamps by PhotoPlay
Colored with Tombow markers and water





2 comments:

meg said...

she looks quite happy Sherri, great back to school card

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card. I love that stamp. Love Dawn x