Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Back to basics and Beyond Photo Challenge



For this week's challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond, we are
to use this photo for inspiration. When I first saw the photo, 
I knew immediately I had to dig out this old stamp by Eat Cake Graphics
as I knew I had a chair or a couch stamp and sure enough,
there it was. I will admit I found my inspiration on
Pinterest as to what sentiment to add to it. I hand drew the rug
under it and added the blue diamond to the chair.

I would love to see your creation at BBB.



5 comments:

meg said...

perfect CAS card love the sentiment

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Fab card Sherri, the sentiment is just perfect! Jenny xx

Tammy said...

Fabulous CAS card, I love that sentiment!

Lucille K said...

Love your CAS card take on the photo, Sherri. And, as others have said, the sentiment is so fun :)

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant. That chair looks really comfortable. It's a little like me - getting saggy in my old age. Love Dawn x