Sunday, June 23, 2019

Just Bee-Cause

I've been seeing "bees" everywhere on cards. So when I saw the latest release at Simon Says Stamp, I had to get it. Aren't these bees cute!?  I added some Ink on 3 liquid pixie dust on the wings for some shimmer and shine.

2 Sisters on the Blog - Things with Wings
Sparkles Forum - No Patterned Paper
Sweet Stampers - Anything Goes
Bastel-Traum - Summer

Stamps and die by Simon Says Stamps
Colored with Tombow markers and Zig markers
Ink on 3 Liquid Pixie Dust



8 comments:

meg said...

brilliant colours love the depth of the yellow against the whits and black fun card

Nicolette said...

Very nice. I love the bees.
Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog.

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant. I love the little guy with glasses. I'm loving all the bee stamps at the moment. Love Dawn x

Dawn Phillips said...

Me again, with my Sparkles hat on! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. You already know I love this card. Love Dawn x

Kuni said...

Lovely and cute card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Caroline said...

So cute these bees!
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Stempelfrosch said...

Yellow and black are not my favourite colors but in this case they are perfect!Love your busy bees! Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge, hugs Anke

Claudia said...

Hi Sherry, what sweet bees and so lovely created. Yes, bees we need more also in summer!

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge