Wednesday, June 19, 2019

A little sand between your toes ... always takes away your woes!

Have you seen these new stamps by InkyStamper yet? They are so cute and I knew when I saw this mouse I had to get him!! I colored him using my Copic markers and word has it there will be more mice in the future. It's a whole series called Ralph and Rosie and I can't wait to see the other mice.

Sketch Saturday - Challenge 568
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Summer Fun


Stamps by Inkystamper
Slash Stitch Rectangle Die from Gina Marie Designs


3 comments:

Brenda said...

This little mouse makes me want to eeeek from love, not fear. This weeks sketch is so perfect to showcase this cute little scene you've created. Darling card! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch Saturday!

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable take on the sketch ! This little mouse is so adorable. Love the sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

Doni High said...

Great coloring on your sand...Love the sentiment...so true! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week. :)Doni